Once upon a time, I was a Starbucks Lifer. Then I got on the Weight Watchers wagon, looked up the points to my favorite Starbucks drinks…
And I busted my ass out of that Starbucks Prison.
But! Omg. Peppermint Mochas have got to be the greatest gift to man. Little did I know this seasonal flavor could be enjoyed year round! And when Starbucks released their sugar-free mocha and peppermint syrups, it was a sign! A sign that said: Yes. You must drink this.
Problem. Is it me, or does Starbucks sugar-free mocha taste like chalk? It leaves a film on the inside of your mouth that is not at all pleasant.
So, for all of you Weight Watchers folks out there, this one’s for you. Have a tasty 20 ounce (that’s a Venti!) all for 5 PointsPlus!
Guiltless BLP Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
Serves: 1 | 5 PointsPlus per 20 oz serving
- 1 packet Weight Watchers Smoothie Mix in Mint Cookie (Commonly known as the “Girl Scout Flavor”)
- 2 cups of ice
- 3/4 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk – Unsweetened in Original or Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Hershey’s Cocoa Powder
- 3 tsp Splenda
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Dump it all into a blender and let ‘er rip until super smooth! (Add a bit of Almondmilk if it’s too thick and icy.)
- Pour into a Starbucks tumbler if you have one. I happen to own one.
- Proceed to go to your happy place and never know the difference!
Attention My WW Brothas and Sistas! How Did It Go?
What did you think? Delicious, am I right? Going to have one tomorrow? And the next day? And the next day? And the…? If anything will break you of your need for SBux is for one, knowing everything is a billion points and not worth it and the BLP frappuccino tastes awesome for a fraction of the cost!