Pawn Takes Rook Release Party Facebook Chat
Today is a huge day for me. This evening at 6:30 PM EST I’m being put in charge of the Dreamspinner Facebook Page and hosting the first ever Release Party. Dreamspinner’s never done one before, and they always had the chat on Saturdays. So I’m praying I don’t screw it all up. I’ve got my topics typed up and my excerpts ready to go. So drop on by! There will be goodies, giveaways, excerpts, lots of laughs, and a ton of Pop-Culture Hunt Clues! And maybe an Ikea reference or two. Because Ikea, people.
If you still need to know the rules of the Pop-Culture Hunt you can find it here!
Reviews for Pawn Takes Rook
Now that we’re 12 hours into the release of Pawn Takes Rook, the reviews have started popping up.
The biggie is Mrs. Condit Reads gave Pawn Takes Rook their highest rating of 5 Sweet Peas! You can read it here and don’t forget to comment to enter the giveaway!
And then over on Live your Life, Buy the Book gave Pawn Takes Rook 4 stars! You can read about that one over here. The amusing part is the reviewer gave Pawn Takes Rook one chili pepper in the heat rating and wanted more steaminess. I laughed because it’s not a particularly steamy book.
Finally, the surprise review came from Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews over on Goodreads where she gave Pawn Takes Rook 4 stars! And you can take a gander at that here. I found this review particularly interesting because she expressed a fondness for Captain Chivalry. Maybe there’s hope for him yet!
Pawn Takes Rook Featured This Week
Then this happened on the Dreamspinner Press website.
Like, oh em gee, right?
Pawn Takes Rook Blog Tour Dates and Stops
Where can you find more info about Pawn Takes Rook? On the Pawn Takes Rook Blog Tour! At the various stops you will be able to find Pop-Culture Hunt clues, but only the stops before March 30th!
Where have I been? Where am I going? Here’s the list!
- 3/5 – Anne Barwell’s LiveJournal – Pop-Culture Clue Given
- 3/9 – Cate Ashwood’s Casting Couch – Pop-Culture Clue Given
- 3/10 – JP Barnaby’s Blog – Pop-Culture Clue Given
- 3/13 – Release Party on Dreamspinner’s Facebook Page – Oodles of Pop-Culture Clues To Be Given! And a Giveaway!
- 3/17 – Jessica Skye Davies’ Blog – Pop-Culture Clue To Be Given
- 3/20 – Kim Fielding’s Blog – Pop-Culture Clue To Be Given
- 3/30 – Cate Ashwood’s Blog – No more clues!
- 3/30 – Deadline for Pawn Takes Rook Pop-Culture Hunt Answers!
- 4/6 – LJ LaBarthe’s LiveJournal
- 4/11 – Skylar M. Cates’ Blog
- 4/18 – Andrew Gordon’s Blog
- 4/27 – Chris T. Kat’s Blog
- 5/1 – JR Loveless’ Blog
- 5/3 – Kool Queer Lit – With a Giveaway!
- 5/10 – Live your Life, Buy the Book – Also a Giveaway!
The Ultimate Pawn Takes Rook Review
The ultimate Pawn Takes Rook review comes from the one source that matters most: My Mom.
She loved it. 😀