Attention, authors! It’s a fact. Swag is a competition. Looking for more oomph in your promotional materials? Looking for a cover artist? Maybe something fresh for custom journals or buttons? Maybe punch up your blog tour with some custom art? Why not give your readers something unique?
On top of being an author, I’m a Savannah College of Art and Design alum with a background in digital art and graphic design. I can design high quality custom postcards, bookmarks, trading cards, and blog tour art that are guaranteed to get the conversation rolling! Looking for a cover artist? Give a shout!
Looking for postcards?
How about trading cards?
Need something custom?
I provide the designs under various specifications to your chosen print service. I design postcards to fit Vistaprint and Overnight Prints’s specs. I design for Moo’s specs for trading card printing specifically for multiple designs in one set. I also use the template to Next Day Flyers as well. Let me know who you plan to use and how you intend to use it (such as buttons or book covers) so I can design for the best quality!
All Prices in USD
$35-45 per character (depending on complexity)
+$25 for shading/color variations
+$40 for full color
+$15 per hour of labor
Depending on complexity, labor on postcards average 4-6 hours but in cases of color can be up to 10 hours. I will give you a ballpark estimate of what kind of time table can be expected.
$45 per Card – Includes shading/color variations
+$20 for full color
+$15 per hour labor
$240 per 6 Pack – 40 per Card + $15 per hour labor ($260 per 6 Pack + $15 per hour labor for full color)
$315 per 9 Pack – 35 per Card + $15 per hour labor ($335 per 9 Pack + $15 per hour of labor for full color)
$360 per 12 Pack – 30 per Card + $15 per hour labor ($380 per 12 Pack + $15 per hour of labor for full color)
Depending on complexity, labor on a single trading card take an average of 2-3 hours. Full color takes 3-4 hours on a single card.
$30 per bookmark
+$10 for shading/color variations
+$15 for full color
+$15 per hour of labor
Custom Items such as poster prints, media kits, t-shirt designs, logo design and branding please inquire for a personal quote.
- I accept half up front, and half as well as the final labor tally on completion. I am willing to negotiate cost within reason and work out a payment plan.
- I keep meticulous time sheets of my labor and are available for review on request. I make every effort to work quickly and efficiently.
- Image printing is your responsibility.
- In most cases, I will need to know at least a month’s notice of the type of commission you would like and when you need it by. Please give yourself enough lead time when ordering prints of your commission. If the printing takes 10 days to process and ship, tell me you need it 20 days early. The sooner you tell me the better.
- If you are looking for a completely custom order such as poster prints, media kits, t-shirt designs, logo design and branding, you must contact me as soon as possible so we can negotiate cost and a deadline.
- I do not accept rush jobs. Because it’ll be shoddy work that will look poorly on me and you. But if you insist, you will be charged double.
- You may use my images on giveaway swag. As long as you are giving them away.
- My images are not for resale. This means if you plan to put them on mugs and then sell the mugs, we will need to negotiate image usage rights.
- Yes. I will draw adult material. In case that’s your jam.
- No Furries. Nothing against Furries. I just suck at them.
- I reserve the right to refuse a project if the material is far outside my squick range. But then again, one of my all time favorite shows involves a cannibal making tasty meals out of people. So, I guess we’re okay.
- I also reserve the right to refuse a project if you’re a jerk. Don’t be that guy.
- Send me a postcard, trading card, or bookmark or whatever I made for you! Tag me on Facebook! Tumblr! Instagram! Twitter! I love seeing the final product!
Get in touch!
Find me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “Commission Request” in the subject line!